A lot of companies say they build custom boats, but typically just offer you a certain small list of options and call it custom. However, most people don't know what they want until they know what they can have!
Because we know that a lot of people really aren't sure what they want, we have come up with a "Standard Design" that is a simple open layout, but also has some nice features built in as well.
We have also come up with a list of options that A LOT of people tend to want on their boat, but do not let this fool you! Just because we have this "Standard Design" or "List of Options", does not mean we will not build a boat how YOU want with the items or options that YOU want.
The only thing we will not shy away from is how we brace the bottom of our boats with both Longitudinal and Over the Top Cross Bracing. This allows for the most strength possible in your boat for those times you want to really get off of the "beaten path".
First, a few things you do need to know:
WE BUILD OUR BOATS WITH THE CUSTOMER'S SAFETY IN MIND!
All of our "Mud Boats" Under 20 ft lengths have been granted an Exemption from Level Flotation requirements, but still have to comply with Basic Flotation requirements and other regulations put in place by the United States Coast Guard.
We can work with you as much as possible on your wants or needs for the layout you want in a custom build, however, just be aware there are is a certain amount of flotation we are still required to put in any boat we build.
Many people do not want foam in their boat because over time it can become "water logged".
In other companies boats, this is true, but not with us.
We take extra steps to make sure all Polyeurathane "pour in foam" is completely sealed, and where we need to use "sheet foam", we use a special Polyethylene closed cell foam that is 100% closed cell and won't break down over time to allow it to become "water logged".
Any boat 20 ft or longer does NOT have to have any flotation foam at all.
This is the Layout and what is included with our "Standard Boat". Anything can be added or removed with the exception of the flotation foam. We can potentially move the foam to other areas, however be aware this may incur extra costs.
We can build any size (length or width) boat you want, however this layout below is based on an 1854.
18 Ft Long, 54 inch wide bottom with 21 inch tall sides
- One Piece 5086 1/8 Thick Aluminum
*Thicker Bottom and Taller Sides are Available
- Sealed Areas with Basic Floatation
*20ft Boats Do NOT have Floatation
- Square Chine - For Best Performance BUT BOAT WILL SLIDE
*Other Chines available
- Sub Floor with 5" Gutters OR Floor to the Sides
*Cross Braces ARE Above the Floor
*We can also do a full, smooth raised floor
- Dual 2" Rear Drain Plugs
- Performance Enhancing Faded Side Crimp
- 18" Rear Drop Deck (Hunt Deck)
- 5 to 6 ft "Extended" Front Deck with Top Storage Hatch
- Half Pipe Down the Sides for Wires and Fuel Line
*Fuel Line Not Included
- Heavy Duty Driver Grab Bar
- Removable Rear Driver Box with Storage
- Gun Box / Shallow Storage built into Deck
- SPUD Pole Slots (Poles Not Included)
- LED Low Profile Front Nav Lights
- "Max it Out LED" Extreme Flexible Rear Nav Light
- 5 Switch Panel with 12v Acc Plug
- Twist Lock Front Plug for Spot Lights (No Lights Included)
- 500 GPH Manual Bilge Pump
- Single Color Paint (Typically Similar to Gator-Tail Brown)
Here you will find details and pictures of many different boats.